Here are some must-know details about shopping with us this festive period!
- Firstly, due to the global pandemic and the Christmas rush, we do not want to give guaranteed Christmas cut off times. It is simply impossible to know with the madness of this year, and we home you understand!
- From the 14th of November, International Shipping will be sent Tracked only. This is to insure your items and gives you piece of mind of knowing where they are. Standard shipping will be available again from the 18th of December when I stop posting for Christmas.
- From the 1st of December, UK orders will be sent Signed For only. Standard shipping will increase in price due to this. Standard shipping will become Signed For Second Class and will cost £3. Upgrading to 1st class will still be an option for £4.
- From the 7th of December UK orders will be sent First Class Signed For only. The cost will be £4 as it is currently. This is to ensure your orders arrive to you as promptly as possible and gives a very high chance of them arriving before Christmas.
- I will not be posting any orders after the 18th of December. Any orders placed after the 18th of December will be shipped from January the 3rd 2021.
- To make Christmas easier, we are offering a Gift Wrap service where you can place an order and have it shipped directly to the recipient. You can find it here: